Well Maggie is quite the blogger. I am surprised it only took her 10 months! Anyway, a couple of things she failed to mention about herself (surprisingly) is she LOVES to stroke hair. My hair, her hair; it really doesn't matter. She twirls her signature pony tail around her fingers and when she is tired, she either twirls her own hair or, if my hair is down, twirls mine. It is quite cute. (On a side note: it is quite funny how many people ask me if I do different styles with her hair. I don't mean to be crass here but have you ever tried to do a 10 month old's hair? It is not easy and you only get one shot. This is why it is mostly just a pony!) Anyway, she also shakes her head for "no, no". Hmmmmm. Matthew did not do this until he was MUCH older. Probably because she has heard it so much more. Tonight for dinner, I made a chicken and rice casserole. She ate that thing like she has never eaten before!!! Crazy. Anyway, here is a video of her just doing her thing. This really show case her screaming talents. Enjoy! (I shot it while holding her so that is why the angle is weird!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment