Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!

This is the very specific black forrest cake that he wanted! It was yummy. And yes I made it!


Don't they just look so cute!!!!



What the heck! I am such a bad wife. I didn't even get this post ready for his actual birthday (which was yesterday). In fact, last night we were laughing (after a very long day) that it doesn't even really feel like his birthday. We are so wrapped up in the kids that it didn't seem all that different from any other day. We did make it out to dinner and the kids were actually pretty good! Anyway, happy birthday babe! I love you very much and you are 33 years young to me!!! Here are some cute pictures;)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

can i just say...looking at that cake is making my mouth water. it looks fricken delicious! and the picture of maggie and chris sleeping...precious!