Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am Ten Months old!!!

I am officially hijacking this post. My mom means well but let's face it: she is just my mom!! I am such a big girl now and I can do all sorts of things by myself. If she doesn't let me have my way I just scream at the top of my lungs. She did drop my full name the other day...I mean Margaret and all but whatever! I am at least cute:) I can pull myself up where ever and I am getting pretty good at it. So good in fact that I may start trying to stand on my own here but we'll see. I like to keep her on her toes at least! I like to copy all sorts of sounds and I try to say "hy-ya" (like a karate chop). I still love my brother even though he tries to beat me up and wrestle me, but what he doesn't realize is that soon I will kick the crap out of him. Watch out! Anyway, my first birthday is fast approaching and it is going to be a princess theme...fitting I would say!!! Well I am going to go because it is my bed time but I just wanted to update you on me. Bye!!! xoxo Maggie


This picture (above) is my sassy face!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Maggie you are one sneaky chica! I love the new photos and I bet you are getting really excited for your princess party. Thanks for the update :)


Loves,
~D

Kelli said...

this post is hilarious! maggie i can just imagine you sneaking down to the computer while your mom & dad were sleeping...you're clever! we can't believe you're already 10 months old, and are looking forward to your 1st birthday princess party!
xoxo