Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Pierre Fauchard Academy
We travelled over to Seattle last weekend for a long weekend for a couple of reasons. First, it was the Pacific Northwest Dental Convention and Chris needed to take a class for some certification. Second, we wanted to spend time with my family because it was father's day and we hadn't been over in awhile. Third (and this one was kind of a coincidence) our friends from Portland had a birthday party for their son (next post!). Last, Chris was inducted into a dental honor society! Back in February, he testified before congress about something called a mid-level provider. Honestly, it is a long drawn out explanation that I would be happy to explain if you really want to know! (feel free to email me about it!) Well, the Pierre Fauchard Academy recognizes dentists that have gone above and beyond in dentistry. Chris's testimony single handily brought this bad bill down! I am so proud of him for all his work to make the field of dentistry the best it can be for serving people and especially kids. He is so passionate about his work and it is really inspiring. Anyway, we got all dressed up and these are a few pictures. I only had my phone but they will do the job:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome Chris, our kids are lucky to have such an esteemed dentist:) I know you've worked long and hard to get to this place in your life. And Siri, you look great, love your hair ~ your hair always looks perfect, how do you do that?! Hugs and p.s. I STILL have Matthew's bday gift in my basement! I promise I've tried to arrange something, just seems impossible lately to get everyone in the same place
Post a Comment