Monday, June 13, 2011
My Little Monster
Maggie is my music junkie. She tells me what songs on the radio that she likes and whether or not I can change the channel. Sometimes they are songs that I don't even like and she insists on listening to them and sings them! Then again, she is NOT a fan of the new J-Lo song and that is fine by me:) He favorite artist right now is Lady Gaga which is great because I *heart* Lady Gaga so much! We watched her HBO special and we sing and dance to her all the time! (on a side note she also loves Katy Perry and when the alien song comes on she says "kiss me kkkiss me!") I have been trying to get a video of Maggie singing Judas baby for awhile but this is as best I can do. She seems a bit camera shy:) Also, I wanted to share one of her playing the kdrums (as she calls them). Chris bought her this drum set from Amazon (hey that is where we only shop Terese:)) and she is obsessed with it! She loves a show called the Fresh Beat Band on Nickelodeon and she pretends that she is on the show playing the drums. It is awfully cute! Enjoy my little performer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment