Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas tree hunting 2010

It is that time of year again.  Time for the Herzog's to go on their annual tree hunting. This year we decided to go to a different tree lot...

We almost couldn't find the perfect tree but we finally located it:)  The kids were really into decorating it and we had a lot of fun.  I am so happy that they are getting older so I can put some more breakable ornaments on the tree.  Maggie still touches it every day but she is learning.  I love the lights that warm the house on cold nights:)  So cozy! 






Right now, this tree is perfect for us.  Maybe someday we will be brave and venture outside for a real tree because those are beautiful too!!!  Hope you are all having a great start to the holiday season! xoxo

1 comment:

LAURA said...

This is my favorite post every year, your "tree hunting" scenarios crack me up:)