Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am 15 months old today!

This is me this morning. I woke up on the wrong side of the crib.
This is me a couple of days ago enjoying some pudding:)


So I know my mom hasn't written about me lately. She is just too busy for me I guess. Oh well I will just have to do it myself! Anyway, back to me. I am 15 months old today. Yah! I am feeling like a big girl. I know that it was posted when I started taking steps at 13 months. Well that is true and all but it really wasn't until about 3 weeks ago that I just woke up and decided "You know what? I am going to be a full time walker." It was the same day that I figured out how to crawl down the stairs. It is a relief to my mom and dad because they were all worried about me falling down the stairs blah blah blah. I have tumbled down a couple of times but nothing serious! I am just as sassy as ever and now I can finally wear all of those dresses that my mom has bought me but didn't want to ruin by all of my crawling. I am getting really tall and I am really good at problem solving. I like to figure out how to climb on top of things like the couch and chairs. It is really fun! My brother and I sometimes fight but we really love each other. I babble constantly and sometimes say words. I am proud to announce that I can handle goat's milk which sounds nasty, but since my mom has similar tummy issues with milk, she has actually tried it and likes it! This means I am down to one bottle a day! YEAH! Well I just wanted to let you all know that I am doing well and share some new pictures! Bye TTYL ~Maggie aka Noodle (GO ZAGS!)