Sunday was my first official race back! I started out small with a 5K. I have been training for a couple of weeks now with Nicole. We decided on Race for the Cure. She has a good friend that is fighting cancer so we decided to run in her honor. Matthew expressed interest in running with me. I figured since he has been playing so much soccer, a 5K would be perfect for him. He was so cute and good running with slow, old mom! He out ran me but was very patient in waiting for me to catch up. We had a great time and I told him next year that he could run Bloomsday with me! He was very excited:) I have a couple of other races coming up...I am doing Bloomsday again and then I signed up for Spokane to Sandpoint. It is a relay race with 12 runners on a team. More information to follow on that one...still not entirely sure what I signed up for but I am very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So fun MC ran a race with you :)A great cause/race to run for indeed! Happy to hear how much you are enjoying running!
Post a Comment