Wednesday, April 24, 2013
One foot in front of the other
Meant to post this yesterday but as usual life with 3 kids gets a tad tricky! I am officially 10lbs down and still feeling good! That is not to say that I haven't been tempted by cookies but I resisted:) I think not baking has been hard for me. But if I bake I know someone has to eat them and since it isn't Chris or myself why would I do that to my kids? Besides, Matthew's birthday is coming up and I will of course bake his cake! I went for a run yesterday all by myself and it was good but hard. I kept thinking "one foot in front of the other"...one day at a time doing this Paleo thing. People ask me all the time how long will I do it for and honestly, I have no idea! I am just taking one day at a time and putting one foot in front of the other with everything in my life. I appreciate all the support I have gotten from everyone in my life. Nicole is basically going to help me train for S2S which is so amazing of her! Which reminds me S2S (Spokane to Sandpoint) is a 12 person relay race which literally takes you from Spokane to Sandpoint. You run 3 legs ranging from 3 miles to 9 miles. I am not sure what legs I have or how far I will run yet but it is sure to be challenging but hopefully fun! I have heard all sorts of stories about it (good and bad) so I am nervous but excited to challenge myself. I guess I will know more when I get my assignment. Of course there is always the tricky part with the weather in Spokane in August which will no doubt be hot so I have to be prepared for that. Running in the heat has never been a favorite of mine but again the self challenge stuff...Anyway just wanted to update and hold myself accountable on this Paleo thing. Definitely seeing results but just putting one foot in front of the other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment