| This is Peter's friend, Miles |
Friday, August 17, 2012
Folks, We have a smile!
Man alive! I need to get back to blogging! I have been seriously MIA. I can't even remember the last time I logged on to my computer. (Well actually, it was last week to buy a dress off nordstrom.com in a different color than the one I bought that day when I went to the sale:)) Anyway, I have been busy I guess but I feel bad because I don't really have a ton of pictures:( You know what they say, the third one gets shafted! Haha! Anyway, I have been just taking it all in. The snuggles, the nursing, the noises, the growth and yes the smiles! I almost cried when we smiled yesterday officially! He loves it when I whisper "hey Peter" softly to him. It is the cutest thing ever! He is a snuggle bug. I find myself putting the baby Bjorn on everywhere because he will sleep and be still if I have it on. I wear it in the grocery store (which if I have all three is much easier!) and I wear it at home when I need to get stuff done. So where to begin...I have officially moved him into his crib. He just seems so much more comfortable in there. That means I am sleeping in Matthew's room right now. It actually works out ok. Matthew goes to bed in his own bed and when I am ready to go to bed, I move Matthew into our room. Peter is getting up a couple of times a night and we have a good routine going. I feel better about not waking Chris up and I think we are all sleeping as well as can be. The other two have been taking swim lessons this week. They are doing so well and I am so proud of them. Matthew thinks he is an Olympic diver after watching it all on TV so he did a flip off the diving board yesterday (shaking my head). But I am very proud of his skills. I put him in a class that was maybe slightly challenging for him but he is rising to the occasion. Maggie is in a class without me so I am very proud of her. She seems to love it. Chris has been off this week again which is awesome and he and Matthew have been working on his soccer skills. They go out every night after dinner and kick the ball around. I am so proud of Matthew's skills and happy that they have something in common. School begins in roughly 3 weeks and I am so excited! I am excited to get back into the routine of life! Maggie is signed up for ballet again with Ms. Talia and she is super excited! I am happy that she has found an activity that she loves to do. Other than that, I did do a couple of cakes last week...I know I know what was I thinking but the first one was for Chris' aunt and uncle. They celebrated 50 years of marriage and Chris' cousin came over and helped me so it was not that bad. The second one was a groom's cake for a wedding and it was really fun to do:) They are really into kayaking so they wanted something to do with that theme. Anyway, I do have to say that sorry Amy, the maternity clothes are gone and you are way smaller than I am anyway so I doubt they would have fit you:) (does that mean #2 is on the horizon...?) and I still have the letter you sent me to introduce yourself when we found out we were roommates! Ahhh the memories:) Miss you!! Here are a few pictures that I do have...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment