Friday, July 6, 2012

Peter Fischer Herzog

Yay finally the day came for Peter to be born into this world!  I won't bore you with details considering I know all you want is pictures:)  He was born via c-section at 8:07 am and he weighed 8lbs 11oz.  It was a relatively uneventful birth!  I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and it hasn't!!  He is a good baby so far and basically just eat, sleeps, and poops!  I don't want to jinx it but I am very lucky.  It is always an adjustment adding another to your household but I think after I have a few freak outs it will get better?!  Here are some pictures. Oh and the name.  Yes we chose Peter.  I have always loved the name and Fischer is my maiden name.  I thought it was a great middle name and would really be cool for a boy or a girl. 
















1 comment:

bre said...

So happy for you Sir! He's beautiful and I love his whole name! Congrats and love!!!