I think because I spend so much time with Maggie I could go on and on about her but I can't forget my first born:) It amazes me how much he has grown up this year. I was looking at pictures of him from last year and he looks like such a young man now. This is definitely bittersweet for me. Of course I love seeing him grow into a young man but he is my first baby boy:( He is currently playing soccer and baseball right now which is so great for him. Thank god he inherited his father's genes because I have no sport coordination! He loves it which is really all that matters. And for a boy that seriously has boundless energy it is so good for him. I do love this time of year for the vitamin D but also because Matthew could literally play outside all day and be happy. He has always been super independent like that and I love that about him. He told me the other day that I didn't need to wait for him in the school because he knew what our car looked like! Haha I told him it was about me chatting with the other moms so there!! Also, he is a reading machine! He is at that point where he tries to read everything whether it is billboards or the TV. Obviously Chris and I are very excited for him but now we have to be careful what we spell in front of him because he is catching on quick! Much to Chris' delight he now asks to watch sports in the morning before school instead of cartoons and is obsessed with all things Messy (the soccer player). He recently had a huge growth spurt and the size 6 jeans that I bought him are all high waters and he is growing out of his shoes like mad! All glimpses of what it is going to be like to have a teenage boy. I got some pictures of him at his last soccer game. He has such a funny personality and loves to be silly. I can't believe that he will be 6 in just a week...oh Lord:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment