Monday, April 30, 2012

Busy yet very fun weekend!

Where do I begin!?  It seems like a whirlwind weekend:)  It started on Saturday with a double header soccer game (which the black bats played really well in) followed by a birthday party of a good friend.  By the time I got home on Saturday night I was pooped (exacerbated by the fact that I have been fighting this stupid cold for over a week:() But sure enough we woke up Sunday bright and early to go trout fishing with some friends...yes you read correctly, trout fishing.  I know doesn't seem like a Herzog thing to do but we are trying to broaden our horizons!!  Matthew caught a couple (I am sure with some close guidance), then it was time to go to Liv's first communion followed by baseball practice and then out to dinner with Liv's family and friends to celebrate!  She was adorable and was beaming all day!!  We managed to capture a couple of pictures of Matthew and his trout!  The crazy thing is that this week doesn't slow a bit!  We have two VIP birthdays and my parents are visiting! 


No comments: