I am having my tonsils removed tomorrow so if I am absent for a bit that is why:( I have to admit I am pretty nervous about it. I know, I know two c-sections are a cinch compared to this right?! I just have no idea how much pain I will be in and how long it will take to recover. The thing that is stressing me out the most is that my check-in time is at 12:15pm and I can't have anything to eat or drink (not even water or coffee) after 12am! WHAT! I am a total breakfast eater so this is going to suck BAD:( Oh well at least none of you have to deal with my craziness up until then...sorry Chris:( Luckily I have some amazing support around me starting with my husband who has the rest of the week off, my mom who is coming Thursday night until Sunday and last but certainly not least my good friend Karen who has graciously offered (more like tricked) into coming up from San Jose to hang with me from Sun-Fri in case I need extra support when Chris goes back to work. Not to mention the countless people who have offered to bring food and watch my kiddos:) Thanks so much to all of you! Seriously, this woman feels the love! So if you try to call or text or facebook me and I don't get right back or you get some crazy message back...don't worry I am just high on pain meds! hahahahah Here are some pictures of how I have been spending my final weekend and day. (That sounds so morbid:))
First there was breakfast at Chaps and shopping with Nicole and the girls:
Then there was Hatch Pool today with Nicole, Jess and all the kiddos:) We had a blast what a great place!
Pray for a speedy recovery and that I don't throw up. I am not asking for no pain because I know that is crazy but speedy and no puke would be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment