A couple of weeks ago, my former boss at GU and more importantly my good friend, Lisa came to visit Spokane for the first time in a LONG time! (I think she said 8 years?!) She now lives in Virginia with her husband and son and I miss her. She was my boss all 5 years I was at Gonzaga, but more important, she was (and still is) my friend and mentor. I can't imagine what she must have thought all of those years ago when this 18 yr old walked into her office telling her about her boyfriend at the time and all the other stuff:) But then I think "Man, she was only 27 at the time! What a baby herself!" Recently, we did an online bible study and my friend, Kelli, joined us and a few other women. It was really fun! Lisa wanted to meet Kelli in person so we strolled over there and snapped some pictures. It was really good to see her and I hope it is not 8 years before she comes back!!!
 |
| Lisa, Kelli and I |
 |
| Don't mind the glasses...my eyes were really dry that day! |
1 comment:
Lisa is AMAZING, so glad I finally got to meet her, and I hope/pray that she will do another online study...I benefited from that so very much!
Post a Comment