Wow! 7 years already. Sometimes I can't believe that it has been 7 years and other times...well let's just leave it at that. I am a lucky lady because I married the man I love and my best friend. It is funny because as I was scanning pictures for the slide show, I realized that I was a baby when I got married (24) and I remember being so happy and thinking "we have been together 5 years, what will be so different?" I thought I had it ALL figured out. (insert chuckle) There has been better/worse, sickness/health, good times/bad times. It has only been 7 years and we have had all of that! I didn't even know what that would mean but now I am starting to realize! After all this time, the best "advice" I can give is: Every day, I wake up next to my best friend, father of my wonderful children and the man I love. I am so happy that we have gone on this journey together and will continue down the path. Whatever life gives us, I know that I have an amazing partner and wouldn't want to share this life with anyone else. It hasn't always been smooth, but we seem to know how to land on our feet! I love you so much and I really love you more and more everyday. I can honestly say that I love you more now than I did 7 years ago! Happy Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two love birds! LOVED the slide show! I feel like I just toured memory lane w/ the Herzogs! Your photos are awesome and share such a supersweet story. CHEERS to 7 more!!!!!
Loves,
D
those are so cute! you guys are a great couple and I am very happy for you!
I love the slide show. It captures so much! I totally remember a few pictures (my Mom's balcony when I had a party - shhh!)
I remember that first picture! And shortly before that picture I recall learning Chris had some boxers with glow in the dark smiley faces on them (remember those? I do. They lit up the room when he slept on that God awful futon we had). Anyways, congratulations to you both on 13 years of dedication, love, and laughter. You make a wonderful couple and team.
On another note, I'm left wondering where Maggie learned to poop naked while reading a magazine? I showed this photo to Ryan and he nearly choked himself he was laughing so hard. Love it!
Post a Comment