Friday, February 25, 2011
Maggie's ABC's!
For those of you not on Facebook, I uploaded this very adorable video of Maggie singing her ABC's and spelling her name! You may have to turn down my music at the bottom to hear her. She just cracks me up. It is fun seeing the difference between her and Matthew. I think being the 2nd child and a girl, she wants to do EVERYTHING Matthew does which is both awesome and annoying. Willi and Margaret have been singing her the ABC's in the car when she goes over there on Friday's so she is getting a lot of practice:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your count down to Hawaii is killing me. Really, only 35 days until you go? I'll fly to Spokane, shrink myself-Thng and all-and climb in your bag if you'll allow me to. I know, it's suppose to be a family vacation, but I'm practically family!
Thanks for reminding me that I need a sunny vacation :-)
Post a Comment