




Part of the "healthy eating" (I am not calling it a Diet) is finding snacks that are satifying yet good for you and fast. Fast is a must!!! I saw these ready to drink smoothie things at Costco and I was intrigued. I decided to buy them and make one for us today. I thought they were delicious and filling (only 160 cals per serving when made with fat free milk!!) Maggie LOVED them, as you can tell by her face and Matthew who is the constant choco-holic thought they weren't half bad! So I guess it is a winner. Even if you are not concerned with what you are eating, I highly recommend them as a little treat!
1 comment:
Did you straighten Maggie's hair here? She is such a doll and boy do I see you in pictures of her! She is definitely her mother's daughter. Missing you all as I look through the pictures.
Post a Comment