Friday, December 4, 2009

Some New Cakes


I made some more cakes this week. This first one was the first cake I have actually covered in fondant and stacked! I was quite pleased with it:) It was for a 5 year old Princess party! I think the birthday girl was quite happy too:)




This one was for my trainer's daughter. She is turning 2. This paw is fondant but the rest is buttercream.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!! We are sitting here looking at your blog and Sonja says....My Cake is the BEST!!!! I LOVE it!! I can't wait! We just got the table set and the tent is all built. I sure hope these girls have fun!!!
Love ya,
Larisa

Siri said...

Oh I am so glad! That is what it is all about! Can't wait to see pictures of the whole event. Happy Birthday Sonja xoxo

Kelli said...

These are AmAzInG!!! You're really on to something here...what a fun gift to be blessed with, seriously! I wish I had a talent ;) Your Spokane's new Stefanie's!!! Nice work girl~