My family!
This is her sleeping. I wish I could catch the pj's "sassy just like mommy" had to put those on tonight because she was spicy today!Holy moley. I can't believe it. She is just growing up so fast. I have started to think about her 1st birthday party. That is unbelievable to me. It seems like only yesterday that I was shoveling snow so we could get to the hospital! I know I didn't post a 7 month update (it came and went before I realized:)) but here is some news: she says "Mama"! Yes! It is too cute. So that brings us up to 3 words "dada, baba, and mama". She babbles a lot thought. She just started to "army crawl" so that is pretty exciting but reminds me that I have to re-baby proof the house. She is STUBBORN beyond belief and lets me know it every day. Today she just woke up plain cranky. I mean my god she is 8 months old! If I could guess she is about 17lbs and is very long like Matthew was. She seems very happy and loves her brother. We are going to have her eyes checked again next Friday so I will update on the prognosis. We probably really won't know for sure how much she can/can't see until she can verbalize it but we know she can see. Also, a proud moment for me: I finally sleep trained her! It was time to put the ol' foot down and make her sleep through the night! I received a lot of good and much needed advice. It was ridiculous that she was waking up 2 times to eat. So I just let her cry it out and she is like a new baby. She sleeps during the day better, eats better everything! It was tough but Chris and I needed it! Anyway, here are some updated pictures.
PS She also claps but it is funny because she brings her right hand to her left! So cute:)
No comments:
Post a Comment