Saturday, June 2, 2012
Kindergartners Hosted Mass
It was really cute to see all the Kindergartners at mass. They have come such a long way. Some of them were able to do readings and some sang in the choir. Matthew was able to do a responsorial psalm and it was the cutest thing. He was a really good reader and didn't mess up at all! I am so proud of him and how much he has learned at school. I know full day isn't right for every kid but I am so glad that I sent him. I can't believe that he will be a first grader. When I told Chris that he was like "babe we are about to have another baby!" I think Matthew being a first grader is more traumatic!!! I know he is in in great hands. I am so thankful for our decision every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment