Monday, January 23, 2012

SNOW DAY!

It has been pretty boring around here which is why I haven't blogged in a bit.  Just trying to clean out everything to prepare for Sparky and anxiously waiting to find out if it is a boy/girl!  We were finally hit with the winter that we were promised which resulted in a snow day last Friday.  I am not going to lie, it was the best day ever! I had a few things on my agenda and they got cancelled which was so nice.  Chris was stuck in Seattle Thursday night and finally made it home Friday so it was so nice to have us all home with nothing to do.  The kids begged to play in the snow and so we got them all bundled up and out they went.  It was so nice to tidy up around the house without them underfoot.  Sometimes in the winter time I feel so guilty because I feel like I turn on the tv to distract while I get chores done.  I didn't feel guilty Friday (or the weekend) because they played and got fresh air!  I took a couple of pictures because Maggie was cracking me up in her snow suit.  BTW the countdown to Hawaii 2012 has begun!  Whoot Whoo!
Matthew was helping Chris shovel snow!


Too Cute!

No comments: