Wednesday, September 8, 2010
TERESE'S WEDDING!!!!
Here is the culmination of the two weeks in Seattle! It was an amazing wedding and I felt so blessed to be a part of it. There are a ton of pictures so I put them in a slide show!!! We had so much fun and I can't believe it is all over. Yes, I did make the cake and I was very proud of it. I was also a bridesmaid and like I said, I was so incredibly honored to stand up next to one of my very best friends and watch her marry the man she loves! I am seriously tearing up just typing this. Anyway, enjoy the shots:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Siri~Terese's wedding was so BEAUTIFUL!!! You all looked amazing. The cake turned out PERFECT. I still can't believe Shane's "little B" from Sigma Nu was there...such a small world. So happy that you & Terese could spend the most incredible day of her life(so far) together!
Post a Comment