Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Furniture/Wedding Cake





Wow, I got strep throat last weekend and holy crap it was TERRIBLE! I have never felt so helpless or in pain. I think it was worse than having a c-section no kidding!! Anyway I am sorry that I didn't post some pictures. I have two things to post that have absolutely nothing to do with each other but whatever! First, I got new outdoor furniture!!! I LOVE IT! We ordered it from Pottery Barn and it exceeds my expectations:) Next, I completed my first wedding cake. I was really excited about it and the bride was really pleased:) I saw a picture of her dress and I have to say the colors on the cake matched perfectly!!!! YAY!

1 comment:

LAURA said...

You are really taking off with this cake thing, wedding cakes?! You are going to laugh when you see the twins' bday cakes, I am not good, at all. Oh, and don't mind me if you see me lounging on your patio furniture with a Coke and a book one of these days, it looks heavenly (love the red too).