I had all good intentions of taking some pictures this weekend but I didn't. (Bad Siri) I do have some updated news so here goes:
-I have officially hit the 15 lb mark! Considering I had 2 parties this weekend both of which consisted of food and alcohol that is pretty darn good! So happy.
-I went to Seattle this weekend for my best friend's engagement party. It was really fun and nice to meet some more family and friends that I hadn't met. On Saturday, we did some bridesmaid dress shopping which was fun. We think we may have found the dress but we are thinking it over!
-Chris and Matthew didn't get to come to Seattle because Matthew had the stomach flu and we didn't want to drive with him. I was going to go by myself but my mother talked me into bringing Maggie. I remember now why you don't sit on an airplane with a 14 month old. She was so mad because she wanted to roam everywhere. God Bless the patient woman who sat beside us on the way there. On the way back, it was better because the plane was only 1/2 full so we got our own row! My parents had a blast with Maggie but my poor mother woke up with the stomach flu this morning...oops hope it wasn't from us:(
-Chris and I have officially started our training for the Windermere 1/2 marathon May 15th! I am actually very excited. We have never done anything like this before so it will be really fun. I guess Bloomsday is going to be just another run for us this year!!! I am trying to convince him to do the Seattle 1/2 marathon in the fall. I have to say that it is definitely easier to run 15 lbs lighter!
-The countdown to Vegas is on!!! Chris and I are going to the WCC tournament in March! YESSSSSS! My parents are coming over to watch the kids. We are so excited. In other great basketball news: this fall Chris bought tickets to the 1st round of the NCAA tournament in Spokane for fun. Well if the Zags keep playing well, they might be put here!!!!! Hell Yah how cool would that be!
Anyway, sorry that I don't have any pictures but I did want to put some tidbits of information. I will take some soon. I do have another cake coming up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment