Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am DEFINITELY not in my 20's anymore...

Friday night Matthew took these next couple of pictures. Me and Terese

Katie
Becky

Having dinner at Clinks.






I don't use that title to be snotty about being 30. I am referring to the fact that I cannot hold my own like I was in my 20's (early 20's that is!!!) We had a girl's weekend this past weekend to celebrate the fact that we are all turning 30 this year and it was a blast!!! These are all girls that I went to high school with and they were nice enough to come over here to hang out since I am a bit attached to Maggie at the moment and I knew I wouldn't be able to go too far. We started out by having a wonderful dinner Friday night prepared by my father (who came over to help Chris). Then Saturday, we went to Spa Paradiso and got pampered. (It was very relaxing:) Even though I am a chatter box!!!) After that we had appetizers at PF Changs and a late dinner at Clinks. Oh and lots and lots of drinks! I actually was able to stay at the hotel Saturday night which was so fun! I am a bit tired and hung over right now but it was SOOOOO worth it! Thanks girls for coming over to good old Spokane...I had a lot of fun!!! Love you all.

No comments: