Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hooray, Hooray, Maggie's 3 months old today!


I really tried to catch her smiling! And yes we are sporting the GU gear!!! GO ZAGS!













Another month has come and gone. She is sleeping pretty well at night. She only wakes up once most nights and occasionally sleeps 6 or 7 hours! (I know I really lucked out with both kids!) She is growing like a weed and I just sent some clothes that she has grown out of to my friend who is expecting a girl soon. Maggie is still suffering from acid reflux but luckily I am pretty good at snuffing it out and she is on medication. She cooes and smiles! We are having her eye sight checked on Friday as a follow up to see how bad/good it will be so keep your fingers crossed! Soon we will be taking both the kids to California for a visit to Amy and Jadon and to go to Chris' cousin's wedding! I know we are crazy but I am really excited!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutest photos ever siri!! she is such a doll and i LOVE her zag gear!

kate

Kelli said...

Happy 3 Month Bday Magg's! She's such a lil' dolly.
XXOO
GO ZAGS!